Paradise

Paradise

Wednesday 12 July 2017

SOUTH LAWSON CIRCULAR WALKING TRACK - FOUR FALLS walk






I see the four seasons obviously  when I go bushwalking in different time of the year.

Australia's native trees are evergreen but they have a different flowering season.

 15minutes walk from Lawson train station, I started circular bush walking.




Waking along a fresh water creek is so refreshing,  so many times I tracked down to the water and

thought  I definitely would have had a dip,  if it was a summer.

Singing of the birds,  murmuring of the stream, a pleasure being  united with the wilderness....


RED FIVE CORNERS



JUNCTION FALLS


                                                            JUNCTION FALLS













No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011